OHS Compliance Management
Apart from Training being offered we also assist clients with their Occupational Health & Safety Compliance done by a qualified Health & Safety Auditor with the Following:
- Internal Occupational Health & Safety Compliance Audit & Report
- Compiling of Occupational Health & Safety Files
- Occupational Health & Safety Appointments
- Incident Investigation by Qualified and accredited Investigator
- Company Risk Assessment
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- COVID-19 Safety Planning
- OHS Assist Packages
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you our OHS Assist packages for compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act in the workplace.
“The Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 (As amended), requires the employer to bring about and maintain, as far as reasonably practicable, a work environment that is safe and without risk to the health of the workers.”
Employers must ensure that they are well-educated regarding the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Act of South Africa. The act provides guidelines and stipulates requirements and responsibilities of employers and employees in creating and sustaining safe and healthy work environments.
For such, we recommend making use of our health and safety consultants to review the safety systems in place, recommend appropriate training and assist in the implementation of OHSA compliance management systems. With the above being said, ensuring Health & Safety in the workplace can be an expensive venture, and this is where our comprehensive OHS Assist packages will be the solution you are looking for…
It’s an all-in-one package that includes the following but not limited to:
- OHS Compliance Training:
- First Aid level 1
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Health & Safety representative
- COVID 19 Awareness officer
- Claimtrac for Submission of WCA claims
Any additional training needed (see company profile for complete list of courses) will be conducted at a Discounted price of less 30% on all training
- External Occupational health & Safety officer assistance
- Annual Company Risk Assessment
- Annual Occupational Health & Safety Compliance Audit with report done by a registered OHS Auditor
- COVID 19 risk Assessments and Plan 2 per year
- Occupational Health & Safety file review and assistance (design not included)
Each package is designed to accommodate different company sizes and needs, ensuring that you comply with the Occupational Health & Safety act
Please request detailed package info for small, medium & Large companies.
We strive to supply our clients with the best possible equipment needed sourced from our various suppliers that are leading experts in their field.
We offer the following but not limited to:
- First Aid supplies/ bags/ boxes for Private and Companies.
- Basic, Intermediate & Advance Life Support Jump Bags & Stock
- Fire Extinguishers
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Fire resistant Protective clothing
- Working on Heights safety equipment
Event Medical Standby
We have an additional division to the company run by our sister company Medics in Motion that supplies Basic, Intermediate & Advance life support medical standby at all events with onsite Ambulance services